Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Doll Furniture in PB kids catalog

  1. #1
    Elizabeth Hay
    Guest Elizabeth Hay's Avatar
    I got my latest PB kids catalog in the mail today. They had the cutest bed in there that says it will fit all 18" dolls. It was a white canopy bed. I just tried looking it up on-line so I could post a link to it, but I couldn't find it on the PBK website. I don't have my catalog in front of me right now, but I think it cost like $69.00. I don't know if that is good or bad since I am new to all this.

    Just wanted to share. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Lisa

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Online they have such BEAUTIFUL items. I am planning on getting the Hannah baby doll for one of my nieces for Christmas. I love their dolls! Does anyone else here have one who would be willing to review either of them for me? They even have two boy dolls to add to their line!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the catalog yesterday too. The furniture looks great, I can't wait to see it in person. The dolls llok darling too, but I don't know anything about them.

    Shelly

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does this mean Pottery Barn Kids, or something else?
    Dani [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Elizabeth Hay
    Guest Elizabeth Hay's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, it means Pottery Barn Kids. They seem to be expanding their doll items. In addition to the canopy bed they also have a table and chairs, armoire and pink gingham anywhere chair all stating in the description that they are sized for any 18" doll. They are all scaled down versions of furniture they make for kids. Really cute!

    Lisa

  6. #6
    Elizabeth Hay
    Guest Elizabeth Hay's Avatar

    Post

    Aww, they had a sleigh bed!?! I love the PBK's sleigh bed! Thanks for the heads up about ordering early. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised these items would sell out before Christmas.

    I'm new to all this, but from what I've seen so far there's not much of a selection of furniture for these dolls. At least not for the AGOT. The 3 n 1 bed doesn't really appeal to me either. It's nice to see that more of a variety is starting to be available.

    Lisa

  7. #7
    Elizabeth Hay
    Guest Elizabeth Hay's Avatar

    Post

    Bump!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just listed a canopy doll bed. I think it is vintage, and make of oak. I think it would be a great alternative for Felicity, Elizabeth or Sam!


    Bed1


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

    Dani

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those would be perfect for an AGT. I don't like the 3 in one bed believe it or not!

    Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last year PBK had a 18" doll sleigh bed. I got it for DD and it is great! It takes up a lot less room than the 3 in 1 bed and it is nearly an exact replica of DD's bed.

    Last year I bought it just before Thanksgiving and by the 1st week in Dec the beds were sold out everywhere. Just an FYI.

    Lara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •